Monday, July 12, 2010

Foreshadowing for Flag Day just landed on my face!

I received an omen yesterday morning that has shed some light on where we will be going for the next two years. This omen is not something I am proud of because it is pretty gross but Papa Gnome swears it doesn’t look that bad on me. Yesterday, I woke up with a huge pimple on my face so that must mean we are going to Japan! That is the only explanation available because why else would Mount Fuji be growing on my face unless it was a sign. However, does Fiji have volcano’s because that could be another explanation for my new toxic friend. If it keeps growing it will have to be named since it now shares my face with me.

Okay seriously, Flag Day is only 4 days away and this planet growing on my face is probable due to stress. Everyone was warned that as it got closer, crazy would come out and so here it is.

2 comments:

  1. I have my first DC Ob appointment today and figured that I'd have anxiety dreams about it last night. Nope, all dreams were about Flag Day and/or arriving at post. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny one!!! I'm sure Mt. Fuji will be gone by Friday... :) See you there...

    ReplyDelete